EPIC 002 - Maintain Participant's Digital Capability Address
Epic Value Statement
|For||Accredited Digital Capability Publishers (R003)|
|Who||Are authorised (through a commercial arrangement) to maintain digital capability information for an Australian business (R001)|
|the||Digital Capability Locator (R004)|
|Is a||Suite of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)|
|That||Enable the secure creation and deletion of participant digital capability address records.|
- Accredited Digital Capability Publishers (R003) can create a new participant digital capability address record.
- Accredited Digital Capability Publishers (R003) can update an existing participant digital capability address record.
- Accredited Digital Capability Publishers (R003) can delete an existing participant digital capability address record.
- Conformance with the Application Programming Interface definitions defined in sub-sections 8.2 and 8.3 of the Digital Business Council DCL Implementation Guide. (Digital Business Council, 2016b) -Creation and Deletion of a Digital Address Record to enable Epic 001 - Lookup Participant's Digital Address.
- Maintaining a history of record updates for audit and administrative purposes.
- Accreditation Processes
Quality of Service Requirements:
In addition to the general QoS requirements outlined in the DCL Quality of Service Requirements document, the following apply to this EPIC and its sub-ordinate User Stories:
- Standards Conformance:
- Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard and API Implementation Guide.
- insert reference to IEFT HTTP RFC